Position: Office Administrator
Cognitran is an industry-leading software company with a variety of clients, predominantly in the automotive sector. We are undergoing rapid expansion and are offering an excellent opportunity for an Office Administrator to support our growth.
As an Office Administrator, you will work within our Human Resources and department working with our HR Manager.
We are looking for a candidate with experience of office administration, a good communicator, the ability to communicate with both internal / external customers and suppliers. The successful candidate will have a good knowledge of office administration activities including the ability to use MS Office applications. You will be educated to at least ‘A’ Level Standard, be a self-starter, and demonstrate attention to detail along with a willingness to learn.
Daily tasks will include:
- Recruitment – liaising with recruiters and candidates, arranging telephone and face to face interviews, processing contracts and offer letters, welcoming new starters
- Assisting on HR issues
- Processing staff expenses
- Arranging travel and hotel accommodation for staff
- Assisting with administration of staff appraisals
- Answering telephone calls and taking messages
- Ad hoc administration tasks
- Premises administration including fire, health and safety
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Able to use MS Office products (Word, Excel etc.)
- Able to liaise with suppliers and customers
- Excellent numerical skills
- Maintenance and manipulation of data on spreadsheets
- Knowledge and experience of accountancy software (e.g. Sage)
- HR experience
Hatfield Peverel, Essex
up to £22,000 per annum