Global After Sales is becoming increasingly influenced by European legislators. Regulations aimed at addressing perceived competitive imbalance between the automotive Authorized Repairers (ARs) and Independent Operators (IOs) have been introduced and more are in the pipeline.
Legislation affects many sectors: cars, light commercial, motorcycles, on-road agricultural, construction, trucking and trailers. This Knowledge Centre is where you’ll find essential updates on legislation and how they affect your sector.
Cognitran helps OEMs navigate, understand and comply with European RMI legislation. Our principal consultant, Dr Mavis Cournane has been heavily engaged in the RMI question since 2007 and advises OEMs on legislative issues.
We recognise that legislation can be complex and you don’t have the time to wade through the details. Cognitran has simplified the process and put key information in one place. Below you’ll find links to white papers and briefings for your sector.
You have access to all White Papers!
Thank you for subscribing to the Cognitran White Papers. You have now access to all of our White Papers which are available for download.
- Unlimited White Paper Downloads
- Full Access to important Industry legislative updates
- Search and Filter by Industry and keywords
Cognitran White Papers
Our White Papers cover legislation impacting cars, trucks, motorcycles and agriculture.Find out more
Ask an Expert
Any Questions? If you have a specific query or concern about RMI and After Sales legislation, Ask an Expert…
Automotive Legislation Discussion
Our legislation export Mavis Cournane discusses the latest legislation surrounding the automotive industry.
- Helgard Haas and Mavis Cournane discuss the latest legislation surrounding the automotive industry. Including Euro 5, ISO RMI standards, and the SERMI scheme.
- Helgard Haas and Mavis Cournane discuss the latest legislation surrounding the automotive industry. In this episode, they discuss Security-related Repair and Maintenance Information (SERMI).
- Helgard Haas and Mavis Cournane discuss the latest legislation surrounding the automotive industry. In this episode, they discuss Brexit and the impact it will have on the industry.